Amulyam.In Sign Up: So, here in this article you will get the details about Amulyam such as Amulyam.In Sign Up / Register Or Create Account & Login To Earn Recharge. Yoy will also get the Amulyam.In email ids, Amulyam.in toll free number and much more.
- 1 Amulyam – Sign Up / Register Or Create Account & Login To Earn Recharge
- 1.1 Amulyam.In Sign Up / Register / Create Account
- 1.2 Amulyam Customer Care Number
- 1.3 Amulyam Toll Free Number –180030000833
- 1.4 Amulyam.in Corporate Head Office Address Contact Details:
- 1.5 FAQs
- 1.6 About Amulyam
Amulyam – Sign Up / Register Or Create Account & Login To Earn Recharge
This article helps you to receive answers for how to sign up Amulyam.In or register and create a new account for Amulyam to earn money. This article will provide you the full details to join Amulyam.in to Amulyam login and earn money for free. For its viewers, this website offers to earn free mobile recharge with the help of different ways. Below are several ways to earn money.
- Coupons – To earn free recharge, check shopping coupons.
- Play & Earn – By the help of playing quiz, poll, ratings, creating and playing contests and live contests, you can earn free recharge through this site.
- Create Humor – From this site, to earn free mobile recharges, users can also create humor such as uploading images, jokes, satires etc.
- Read & Earn – Read bonus emails and earn free mobile recharges.
Above mentioned are those ways which will help you to earn free mobile recharge income from this site. Users can debit Rs. 25 which is a minimum amount of Amulyam wallet. The mobile network should be included in the schedule. There are other websites are available such as Amulyam.com are Fantasy, Laaptu, etc.
Amulyam.In Sign Up / Register / Create Account
- At first, visit the official website of Amulyam.In. Here, users will find a registration form on to fill up.
- Now, fill it with your email ID, password, valid mobile number, name, gender, date of birth, city and captcha code. Then, press on the creates account button.
- Now, they will get a code on their registered mobile via SMS and an email on their registered email ID. These procedures are included under the verification process.
- Then, users need to login to their mail account and press on the verify link. Now, users will forward to the next page.
- For verifying their mobile phone number, users have to fill up the SMS code. There is another method too.
- At last, users will receive the option for the first login. Now, utilize the mobile number or email ID and password as well to Amulyam login into their account.
Amulyam Customer Care Number
Amulyam.in Customer Care Number: 040-64584415
Amulyam.in Customer Care Helpline Number: 040-64584415
Amulyam.in Customer Care Email ID: [email protected]
Amulyam.in Complaint / Grievance Email ID: NA
Amulyam.in Official Website: www.Amulyam.in
Amulyam Toll Free Number –180030000833
Amulyam.in Corporate Head Office Address Contact Details:
LOCUS Web Services Pvt. Ltd.,
2nd Floor, Pochampally House,
Above Nike Showroom,
Opp. Shoppers Stop,
SP Road, Begumpet,
Secunderabad – 500016,
Amulyam.in Corporate Head Office Phone Number: 040-64584415
Fax Number: NA
Amulyam.in Corporate Head Office Email ID: [email protected]
1) Why should I join Amulyam?
Amulyam gifts you prepaid mobile recharge and movie tickets for free for completing the offers on it’s sponsor’s websites.Registering on amulyam allows you to complete the offers and get free mobile recharge and movie tickets.
2) How do I join Amulyam?
Visit the “Sign Up Now” page on official website to register. During registration process, you specify your email address,mobile and choose a password. It send an email to the address that you are registering and verification code will be SMS’ed to the provided mobile number. The email sent to the provided email address contains a link which you must click after receiving this email. When you click the link,you will be asked to provide the SMS verification code and personal details to finish the registration.
3) How do I change my password?
After logged in with your existing mobile number and password, click on change password link provided at the top of the page.
4) What happens if I forget my password?
Click on “Forgot Password” & enter your email address. Instructions to change password will be sent to the email address provided by you.
5) What happens if I lost my mobile or change my mobile number?
Send us an email at [email protected]
6) Can I unsubscribe or cancel my registered account?
Yes. You can do so by un-subscribing to our service. Every mail we send you contains a link at the bottom which instructs you how to un-subscribe.
7) How do I send my feedback?
Send an email at [email protected]
8) Can I have multiple accounts ?
An individual can have only one account. It predicts multiple accounts and disables all accounts by the same individual. Balance left in your account at the time of disabling your account will be cancelled and not be given to the user in any form.
1) What is Amulyam wallet?
Amulyam wallet resembles physical wallet in virtual form.When you complete the offers, money will be credited in it and you can use the credited money to get free mobile recharge and movie tickets.
2) How much time does it take to fill money in my wallet after completing the offer?
It varies from offer to offer and is clearly articulated at the the details section of the advertisement page.
3) How do I know when money is credited in my wallet?
It sends you an email and SMS confirming your money credits and alternatively, you can check ‘my wallet ‘ section of the amulyam website.
4) How do I know when money is debited from my wallet?
You will be sent an email and you can check debit transactions in ‘my wallet’ section.
5) Can I claim cash or check of my wallet balance?
No. Wallet balance can be used only to get prepaid recharge or movie tickets.
6) Can I see the transaction history of my wallet?
Yes.’My Wallet’ section of amulyam provides you all the transaction history.
Free Mobile Recharge
1) Free recharge is supported for what mobile operators?
Currently, any mobile number from any indian states,of these operators are supported: airtel, idea, tata indicom, reliance(CDMA), aircel, LOOP, BSNL, Virgin, Vodafone.
2) How much time is required to recharge my mobile number?
Recharge is done instantly and you will get a confirmation SMS.
3) What if I try to recharge my Postpaid mobile number?
We don’t recharge postpaid mobile number.Trying to recharge postpaid mobile numbers will deduct money from your amulyam wallet and we are not responsible for that.
Amulyam is the web’s smartest instant incentive marketing program that offers prepaid mobile recharge and movie tickets for free for doing what you already do online:buying flight tickets, registering on websites, shopping online, subscribing to matrimony or movie rental websites, applying for loan, insurance, credit card…etc. The word ‘Amulyam’ means the invaluable or priceless in Sanskrit. It clearly describes the significance of free mobile recharge or movie tickets they offer.
- Foodpanda Customer Care Number
- Telenor Customer Care Number
- Myntra Customer Care Number
- Amazon Customer care number
- Flipkart Customer Care Number
- Airtel Mobile Customer Care Number
- SBT Bank Customer Care Number
- MTS Customer Care Number
- Rediff.com Customer Care Number
- Micromax Customer Care Number
- HDFC Credit Card Customer Care Number
- Rediff.com Customer Care Number
- EasyMovies Customer Care Number
- ShopClues Customer Care Number
- Bharat Gas Customer Care Number
- Paytm Customer Care Number