Hardik Pandya was a leg spinner till the age of 18 when he switched to fast bowling at the behest of Baroda coach Sanath Kumar.
- He is that the Indian Cricket Team’s rising all-rounder. Hardik is an incredibly talented and devoted cricketer who was named man of the match in his first ODI appearance.
- He blasted his quickest half-century within the Champions Trophy Final as an eager and skillful cricketer. Hardik Pandya, a self-assured cricketer, expresses himself on the pitch with magnificent sixes.
He , a fanatical cricketer, was born in Surat, India on 11th October 1993. His family consists of his mother, Nalini Pandya, his father, Himanshu Pandya, and his elder brother, Krunal Pandya, who is additionally a well known cricketer.
- He comes from a poor background during which his father works within the automobile finance industry.
- His family has been tremendously supportive. They relocated from Surat to Vadodara so as to supply their boys Krunal and Hardik with the best cricket training possible.
- Hardik Pandya was enrolled in Kiran More’s Cricket Academy in Vadodara to receive proficient cricket training. Hardik attended MK highschool through grade 9 then dropped bent pursue a career in cricket.
- He is commitment to cricket is unmatched.
- He has established himself as a key contributor in multiple matches for the Indian side, due to his daring sort of crushing hits that has propelled the Indian team to conquest.
- Hardik Pandya has been instrumental not only in international cricket, but also in domestic cricket. he’s a well known player of the “IPL breed.”
- He is scored 21 runs off eight balls during the 2015 IPL season. Additionally, he grabbed three crucial catches for Mumbai Indians, assisting them in defeating Chennai Super Kings.
- Hardik made his ODI debut in Dharamshala on 16 October 2016. Hardik also played a big role in Syed Mushtaq Ali’s Trophy in 2013 and 2014. He made his International T20 debut against Australia at the age of twenty-two .
Since 2013, Pandya has been a member of the Baroda cricket squad. He was instrumental in Baroda’s 2013–14 Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy victory.
- In the 2015 Indian Premier League season, he scored 21 runs off eight balls and took three crucial catches to help Mumbai Indians defeat Chennai Super Kings by six wickets, earning him the person of the match title. Sachin Tendulkar called Hardik over following the primary qualifier against Chennai Super Kings and informed him that he will play for India within the next 18 months. Within a year, he was selected to play for India within the 2016 Asia Cup and 2016 ICC World Twenty20.
Later within the season, against Kolkata Knight Riders, he hit a quickfire 61 off 31 balls to win the match for his side and receive his second man of the match award of the season. He was also presented with the ‘Yes Bank maximum sixes award’ for his performance within the same match.
In January 2016, he smashed eight sixes in his unbeaten 86-ball innings to steer the Baroda cricket team to a six-wicket victory over Vidarbha within the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy.
- Full Name: Hardik pandya
- Nickname: Hardik pandya
- Born: 11 October 1993
- Father: Himanshu Pandya (Businessman)
- Mother: Not Available
- Sister: Not Available
- Brother: Not Available
- Marital Status: Married (Hardik Pandya married Natasa Stankovic )
- Profession: Cricketer
- Birth Sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- School: Not Available
- Highest Qualifications: Not Available
- Hobbies: Not Available
- Address: Choryasi, Gujarat, India
- Contact Number: Not Available
- Email ID: Not Available
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialHardikPandya/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/hardikpandya7
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hardikpandya93/
- (23)Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLUZL9jwEzk