Mohamed Salah was born on 15 June 1992, Nagrig, Egypt. His birth sign is Gemini. His father’s name is Salah Ghaly and his mother’s name is Mira Maged. He features a brother named Nasr Salah.
He is married to Magi Sadeq. The couple is blessed a daughter named Makka.
- MR. Salah began his career by playing for local youth teams. In 2006, at the age of 14, he joined Al Mokawloon’s youth team after being spotted by a scout who had come to observe another child play but was distracted by Salah.
- He frequently had to miss school so as to form the three-hour drive to training. Salah was noticed by then-first-team manager Mohamed Radwan when he was 15 years old, and he was immediately promoted to the senior squad.
- Salah needed a special diet and educational program because his muscles weren’t fully formed thanks to his young age. He made his senior team debut within the Egyptian Premier League on 3 May 2010, approaching as a substitute during a 1–1 away draw against El Mansoura.
- Mohamed Salah continued to play minutes on the sector during the 2010–11 season, eventually becoming a team regular.
- Salah struggled to attain despite receiving regular game time. due to this, he would sometimes cry within the room after games, and Radwan says it only inspired him to enhance . On December 25, 2010, he scored his first goal for them during a 1–1 away draw against Al Ahly. He remained a fixture for Al Mokawloon, appearing in every game during the 2011–12 season.
Salah was then invited to remain in Basel for every week of coaching . On 10 April 2012, it had been declared that Salah had signed a four-year contract with Basel, beginning on 15 June 2012.
He struggled to regulate initially , having arrived unable to speak within the language and being signed as a replacement for fan-favorite Xherdan Shaqiri (whom he would later play alongside at Liverpool).
Salah scored on his informal debut against Steaua București on Midsummer Eve , 2012, during a 4–2 defeat. On 8 August, he made his official Basel debut as a substitute during a UEFA Champions League preliminary stage match against the Norwegian club Molde.
He made his league debut on August 12th, against Thun, and played the whole game.
Mohamed Salah was a representative of the Basel team that won the 2013 Uhrencup before the 2013–14 Swiss Super League season. On July 13, 2013, Salah scored his first league goal of the season against Aarau. On Transfiguration , 2013, he scored his first Champions League goal against Maccabi Tel Aviv within the third qualifying round.
- Salah equalized against Chelsea during a 2–1 away win during the group stage on September 18, 2013. Salah scored the game-winning goal in Basel’s 1–0 home convert Chelsea within the rematch on November 26 at the St. Jakob-Park. He was, however, unable to avoid Basel from being eradicated within the group stage.
- Salah began to perform on the domestic stage. He assisted Basel to win the league title for the fifth time during a row by scoring four goals in 18 games, including a double against title rivals Young Boys.
- Chelsea declared on January 23, 2014, that that they had reached an agreement with Basel to sign Salah for a fee reported to be within the region of £11 million.
Salah made his Premier League debut for Chelsea on February 8th, approaching as a substitute during a 3–0 convert Newcastle United. Seven games later, on March 22, Salah scored his first goal for Chelsea against Arsenal at Stamford Bridge within the London Derby, approaching as a substitute for Oscar during a 6–0 victory for the Blues. the subsequent day, on 5 April, Salah opened the scoring, won a penalty, and helped the third goal in Chelsea’s 3–0 convert Stoke City.
- Salah entered Roma on a season-long loan for €5 million on Transfiguration , 2015, with the choice to form the deal permanent for a reported €15 million. He was wearing variety 11 shirt. On 22 August, he made his debut during a 1–1 draw at Hellas Verona to begin the new season. Salah scored his first goal of the season against Sassuolo on September 20 to support Roma salvage some extent during a 2–2 draw.
- Salah returned to the Stadio Artemio Franchi on October 25, scoring the opening goal against his former club Fiorentina to help Roma to earn their fourth straight league victory.
- He scored the opening goal during a 3–2 Champions League victory over Bayer Leverkusen on November 4.
- On March 4, he faced his former club Fiorentina again, scoring another double as Roma won 4–1 and moved into the highest three.
- Salah signed a permanent affect Roma for €15 million on August 3, 2016. On August 20, he scored his first goal of the season during a 4–0 convert Udinese within the season opener. Salah scored a hat-trick during a 3–0 convert Bologna on November 6, his first hat-trick in his club career.
- Salah scored Liverpool’s second goal during a 4–1 convert Norwich City within the 2019–20 Premier League season opener on August 9, 2019.
- Salah scored his first goal in five games against rivals Manchester United on Robert E Lee’s Birthday , 2020, with a run that spanned from outside his box to the opposite goal in Liverpool’s 2–0 win at Anfield within the Premier League.
- Salah scored a hat-trick within the first league match of a season, including two penalties, during a 4–3 convert Leeds United on September 12, 2020.
- Salah scored two goals against West Ham on January 31, 2021, becoming the fifth Liverpool player to attain quite 20 goals altogether competitions in four consecutive seasons, and therefore the first since Ian Rush did so sixfold between 1981–82 and 1986–87.
- Full Name: Mohamed Salah Ghaly
- Nickname: Mo Salah, Egyptian Messi, The Pharaoh, Egyptian King
- Born: 15 June 1992, Nagrig, Egypt
- Father: Salah Ghaly
- Mother: Mira Maged
- Brother: Nasr Salah
- Marital Status: Married
- Spouse: Magi Sadeq
- Children: Daughter: Makka Son: None
- Profession: Footballer
- Birth Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: Egyptian
- Religion: Muslim
- Height: 5’9″
- School: Not Known
- College: Not Known
- Educational Qualifications: Not Known
- Hometown: Nagrig
- Contact Number: Not Available
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/momosalah
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mosalah?lang=en#:~:text=Mohamed Salah (@MoSalah),Twitter
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mosalah/
- Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLA7Bla2sBG3wfN5fNbjCeQ
DISCLAIMER: The above details about are Mohamed Salah sourced from various Online reports. This web site doesn’t guarantee 100% accuracy of the figures. Its All images are taken from a social media account like .