Sachin Tendulkar Contact Address, telephone number , House Address Details. Cricketer Sachin Tendulkar management office address, manager / secretary / booker telephone number , WhatsApp and private number is out there here. If you’re trying to find the biography and get in touch with information of Cricketer Sachin Tendulkar like his family, career, marriage, education, height, etc. So, from here, you’ll get all that.
Sachin Tendulkar Contact Details
- Here is complete contact information of Cricketer Sachin Tendulkar, which will assist you to urge connect with him.
- Phone Number: Not Available
- WhatsApp Number: Not Available
- Email Id: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- House Address: 19-A, Perry Cross Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Hometown: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Residence: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Office Address: Not Available
- Academy Address: Tendulkar Middlesex Global Academy (TMGA), Middlesex Cricket, Lord’s Cricket Ground, St Johns Wood Road, London NW8 8QN, England
- Academy Contact Number: 20-72891300
- Academy Email: email@example.com (enquiry), firstname.lastname@example.org (membership)
- Booking Agent telephone number : Not Available
- Manager Phone Number: Not Available
- Management Email Id: Not Available
- Fan Mail Address: Not Available
- Stars cannot openly share their contact details etc. for the sake of their privacy. But fans can follow them on their different social accounts to form contact with them.
Social Media Profiles
Besides the Contact details here we offer the various social media account of Sachin Tendulkar like his Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter handle, etc. Fans can stay connected to understand more about him. Fans also can send messages, feedbacks, comments, and reviews to Sachin Tendulkar with the assistance of his social accounts.
Instagram Handle: https://www.instagram.com/sachintendulkar/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SachinTendulkar
Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/sachin_rt
Sachin Tendulkar Biography & Personal Life
Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar is an Indian Cricketer and a former captain. He was born on 24 April 1973 in Bombay (now Mumbai), Maharashtra, India. he’s one among the best batsman of all time. Sachin Tendulkar has an estimated net worth of $160 Million Dollar.
He is Right-handed batsman and right-arm medium, leg break, off break bowler. Sachin Tendulkar is that the great batsman and he recorded together Hundred international centuries and also a double century during a at some point International (ODI). he’s only player to completed quite 30, 000 runs in International Cricket. Sachin Tendulkar is all time best batsman of the planet .
Sachin Tendulkar was born in Nirmal home in Dadar, Bombay, Maharashtra, India. His Father Late Ramesh Tendulkar may be a Novelist and his mother Rajni Tendulkar, worked as an Insurgence agent. He has two elder half-brothers Nitin Tendulkar & Ajit Tendulkar and a half-sister Savita Tendulkar.
he’s trained from coach Ramakant Achrekar.
Sachin Tendulkar married to Pediatrician Anjali Tendulkar. The couple blessed a son name is Arjun Tendulkar and a daughter name is Sara Tendulkar. She is Hindu by Religion, Sun Sign Taurus and Nationality Indian.
Sachin Tendulkar Height 5 feet 5 inch (165 cm) and Weight 62 Kg (137 Pounds). His Body Measurements are 39-30-12 Inches. Sachin Tendulkar Chest Size 39 Inches, Waist Size 30 Inches and Biceps Size 12 Inches. He has Black Color Hair and Dark Brown Color Eye.
Batting Career Summary
Bowling Career Summary
- Test debutvs Pakistan at National Stadium, Nov 15, 1989
- Last Testvs West Indies at Wankhede Stadium, Nov 14, 2013
- ODI debutvs Pakistan at Jinnah Stadium, Dec 18, 1989
- Last ODIvs Pakistan at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mar 18, 2012
- T20 debutvs South Africa at The Wanderers Stadium, Dec 01, 2006
- Last T20vs South Africa at The Wanderers Stadium, Dec 01, 2006
- IPL debutvs Chennai Super Kings at Wankhede Stadium, May 14, 2008
- Last IPLvs Sunrisers Hyderabad at Wankhede Stadium, May 13, 2013
- First person to attain a double century in at some point Internationals.
- Third highest individual score (after Sehwag and Rohit Sharma) within the history of 1 Day Cricket (200* vs. South Africa on Feb 24, 2010 at Gwalior).
- Highest number of centuries (49). Highest number of fifties (96).
- Most 150+ scores (5). Most runs during a civil year (1,894 runs within the year 1998).
- Most centuries during a civil year (9 within the year 1998).
- Most centuries against one opponent (9 ODI centuries against Australia).
- Most boundaries (4s) scored (In his career, till date, Sachin has spanked the ball across the border a whopping 2,016 times!).
- Speaking of boundaries, during the course of his historic innings of 200*, he also went on to bag the record for the foremost number of boundaries scored by a private in an ODI innings (25 boundary hits).
- Sachin Tendulkar has played the foremost one dayers (463 ODIs).
- Sanath Jayasuriya of Sri Lanka is behind him is 2nd place. First player to attain 10,000 right up to 18,000 ODI runs.
- Most Man of the Match (MoM) awards (62). Most Man of the Match awards in World Cup Matches (9).
- Most Man of the Series (MoS) awards (15).
- Another of Sachin Tendulkar’s ODI records happens to be that of the foremost number of consecutive matches for a team. Between 25th April, 1990 and 24th April, 1998, he represented India in 185 consecutive ODIs.
- Sachin has scored 1,000+ runs during a civil year on 7 occasions (1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2003 and 2007). this is often a record .
- Sachin Tendulkar was involved during a mammoth 331-run partnership for the 2nd wicket with Rahul Dravid (vs. New Zealand at Hyderabad on 8th Nov, 1999). Till date, this remains the very best partnership for any wicket in ODIs.
- The formidable pair of Sachin Tendulkar and Sourav Ganguly scored 26 hundred-plus partnerships in ODIs. Of these, 21 century stands were for the opening wicket. Both of those happen to be world records.
- Another lesser-known record (also a world record) is that of most stadium appearances. In ODI cricket, till date, Sachin has played on 90 different grounds across the planet .
- He has scored over 2,500 runs against Australia, also as against Sri Lanka . No other batsman has managed to realize such a feat even against one opponent, ditch two.
- Sachin Tendulkar has scored the very best number of centuries within the history of Test cricket (51).
- On Dec 19th, 2010, he mentioned his 50th Test century, which he scored against the South Africans at SuperSport Park, Centurion. within the process, he became the primary , and remains the sole cricketer on the earth to possess scored 50 Test hundreds; an outstanding achievement within the game of cricket.
- He is now the leading run scorer in Test cricket, after having surpassed Brian Lara’s tally of 11,953 Test runs in 2008.
- Prior to Sri Lanka’s Kumar Sangakkara (who broke Sachin Tendulkar’s record on Aug 5, 2010), Sachin was the fastest man to succeed in the milestone of 8,000 runs in Test cricket (in terms of least number of innings required. Sachin required 154 innings to cross the mark, whereas Sangakkara did it in 152 innings).
- Sachin is additionally the joint-fastest to succeed in the coveted milestone of 10,000 runs in Test cricket (Sachin Tendulkar and Brian Lara both achieved this milestone in 195 innings).
- First man to succeed in 12,000 right up to fifteen ,000 runs in Test cricket.
- He has scored centuries against all Test-playing nations, a feat achieved only by a couple of international players.
- When he stepped out onto the sector in Sri Lanka to play his 169th match game , Sachin Tendulkar created a replacement record by surpassing Steve Waugh of Australia, to become the foremost capped player within the world in Test Cricket.
- When he scored his 49th Test century against Australia at Bangalore on 11th Oct, 2010, Sachin Tendulkar became the primary Indian batsman to possess scored 6 Test hundreds during a civil year . The previous Indian record was 5 hundreds during a civil year , which was jointly held by Sunil Gavaskar, Rahul Dravid and Sachin himself! a few of months later, in Dec 2010, he mentioned his 50th Test century, thereby increasing his tally of Test hundreds within the year 2010 to 7.
- Sachin Tendulkar also holds the record for the foremost number of 150+ scores in Test cricket. (He has 20 many 150+ to his credit).
- In the process of scoring his 49th Test hundred, Sachin Tendulkar also mentioned his 11th Test century against Australia. the sole person to possess scored more Test hundreds against Australia is Jack Hobbs of England, who scored all of his 12 Test hundreds against the Australians.
- During his innings of 214 against the Australians, Sachin Tendulkar achieved another milestone; that of aggregating 3,000 Test runs against Australia. He became only the 3rd man within the world (after Englishmen Jack Hobbs and David Gower) to try to to so.
- Till date, he has won the person of the Match award 14 times, which is that the highest by an Indian, and therefore the joint 5th highest within the world. He has also been awarded the person of the Series award on 5 occasions.
- He has scored 1,000+ Test runs during a civil year on 6 occasions (1997, 1999, 2001, 2002, 2008 and 2010). This particular record also happens to be a record . Brian Lara of the West Indies and therefore the Australian pair of Matthew Hayden and Ricky Ponting are beat joint 2nd place, each having achieved this feat on 5 occasions.
- When he scored 217 against New Zealand within the 1999/00 season, Sachin Tendulkar broke the record for the very best Test score made by an Indian captain. Previously, the record was held by Sunil Gavaskar, who, when captaining the side, had scored 205 against the West Indies in Mumbai in 1978/79. Dhoni only recently broke this record, when in February 2013, he scored 224 against Australia.
- Sachin Tendulkar was 17 years and 197 days old when he scored his first Test hundred. He remains the youngest Indian to possess scored a Test hundred. As far because the remainder of the planet cares , Sachin happens to be 3rd on the list of youngest Test centurions.
- Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid have placed on 19 hundred-plus stands in Test cricket. this is often a record for the foremost number of century partnerships by one pair in Test cricket.
- When he scored his 51st hundred, which was against South Africa at Cape Town , he became the primary overseas batsman to possess scored 5 centuries on South African soil. The previous highest was 4 Test centuries by Wally Hammond of England and Neil Harvey of Australia.
- Out of his 51 centuries, 22 are scored reception and 29 are scored overseas. His record of 29 overseas Test hundreds may be a record , to not mention a sign of his consistency and his spectacular performance faraway from home.
- Another interesting statistic (and in fact , another Sachin Tendulkar record!) is that he has scored 12 hundreds after the age of 35. Graham Gooch of England remains the sole other player to possess done so.
- Sachin, besides playing the foremost Test matches ever, is additionally the sole player within the world to possess played in 200 Test matches.
- Till date, Sachin Tendulkar remains the sole player within the world to possess scored 5 Test centuries before the age of 20.
- He is the leading run scorer within the history of World Cup Cricket. Recently, within the 2011 edition, Sachin achieved yet one more amazing record – that of scoring 2,000 runs altogether World Cup matches. he’s now the sole batsman within the world to possess scored 2,000+ runs in World Cup matches.
- He also holds the record for the foremost number of runs during a single World Cup event (673 runs within the 2003 World Cup).
- Sachin Tendulkar is that the only cricketer to possess achieved the unique double of scoring 15,000+ ODI runs and taking 150+ ODI wickets.
- He is the primary batsman to attain 50 international centuries (Test + ODI).
- First batsman to attain 60 international centuries (Test + ODI).
- The only batsman to attain 70 international centuries (Test + ODI).
- Sachin has scored a whopping 100 international hundreds, and reached this much-awaited, mind-boggling milestone on 16th March, 2012.
- He is the sole player to possess scored 30,000 international runs (Tests and ODIs combined).
- On most occasions, Sachin Tendulkar’s name finds mention within the record books for an endless amount of excellent reasons. However, there also exist a few of reasons which the maestro wouldn’t be particularly pleased with . A lesser-known Sachin Tendulkar record (which by the way, also happens to be a world record), is that he happens to be the batsman who has been dismissed the foremost number of times while within the nineties. He has fallen prey to the nervous nineties on 27 occasions (17 times in ODIs and 10 times in Tests).
- Another unique record is that he’s the sole player to possess scored 100 on his Ranji Trophy debut, Duleep Trophy debut, also as his Irani Trophy debut (all three being premier domestic cricket tournaments in India).
- During the course of his magnificent innings of 120 against England at Bangalore on 27th Feb, 2011, he scored his 5th hundred in World Cups, and reached yet one more milestone; that of getting scored the foremost number of hundreds in World Cup cricket. Later within the tournament, he scored another scintillating ton against the South Africans, and now has 6 World Cup hundreds to his name. Ricky Ponting who began the tournament with 4 World Cup hundreds (and scored another one against India within the Quarter-Finals) is in second place.
- As far as 50+ scores are concerned, Sachin leads the pack by an extended , long margin. In World Cup matches, he has crossed the 50-run mark on 21 occasions (this includes his 6 World Cup centuries). Ricky Ponting is in second place with eleven 50+ scores (inclusive of his 5 World Cup centuries), while Herschelle Gibbs, with ten 50+ scores is in third place (2 World Cup centuries).
- After combining Test, ODI, also as T20 batting records and statistics, it comes as no surprise to ascertain that Sachin has hit the foremost boundaries in international cricket. Second-placed is West Indian Brian Lara, with Ricky Ponting in third.
- He holds the record for the foremost Man of the Match and Man of the Series awards in international cricket (all three forms combined). Till date, he has won the MoM award 76 times (14 times in Tests, 62 times in ODIs) and therefore the MoS award 20 times (5 times in Tests, 15 times in ODIs). Both are world records.
- He, along side Sourav Ganguly, has been involved in 38 hundred-plus partnerships in international cricket (all three forms combined). this is often a record . The 12,400 runs scored by this pair is additionally a record . (Incidentally, the pair of Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid have also placed on 29 century stands, which presently places them at number 3 on the list).
- Between 25th April 1990 and 24th April 1998, Sachin Tendulkar represented India during a total of 239 matches (54 Tests and 185 ODIs) without missing one game. Till date, this remains a record for the foremost number of consecutive matches for a team.
- Tendulkar ended his T20 career on a high, with the Mumbai Indians winning both, the 2013 IPL and therefore the Champions Trophy. That was the last time we’ll have seen the master in colored clothing. He has also played his last international game ever. within the just concluded home series against the Windies, he played his 200th and last match game for India. Not only will he be missed on the sector by many fans, but also by his teammates within the room , who, by his sheer presence, always had a relaxed figure and one among the simplest cricketing brains to show to.
We Shared About Sachin Tendulkar Contact Address, Phone Number, House Address & more. Please do share this post together with your social media friends.