Voter ID Customer Care: 1800-111-400, This guide will helpful to you to learn regarding the voter ID customer care number or toll free number and etc. This article will surely useful to you.
- 1 Voter ID Customer Care & Toll Free Helpline Number
- 1.1 Voter ID Customer Care
- 1.2 Voter ID customer care Toll free number
- 1.3 National Voters Service Portal/Official Website: http://www.nvsp.in
- 1.4 Question asked-
- 1.5 State Wise Official Webpage: eci.nic.in/eci_main1/Links.aspx
- 1.6 Region Wise Toll-Free Numbers for Election Commission:
Voter ID Customer Care & Toll Free Helpline Number
Indian government can easily manage its Election Commission of India (ECI), which is related to the election’s of Rajya Sabha, Lok Sabha, President, Vice President, and State Legislatures. Its main responsibility is to administer the election’s of Rajya Sabha, Lok Sabha, President, Vice President, and State Legislatures. This commission also includes the State Wise Chief Electoral Officer (CEO). This commission includes the responsibility of making Voter Id Card’s and also for the adjustments in previously made Voter Id Card.
In present days, the people can also give the petition for the new “Voter ID” card by Online as well. Its online method involves an online portal where they can simply join themselves. Its online portal is www.nvsp.in. Besides that, the customer can also apply for the various things like emendation of Entry, removal or exception in Electoral Roll, Track Application Status and New Oversees Registration.
And for these things, people can directly contact with its “Call Center”, whether they have any query regarding these things. Below, we are giving the Voter ID Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number and Another customer care supports, which are surely helpful to you.
Voter ID Customer Care
Toll Free Number of Voter ID Customer Care – 1800 111 400
The above mentioned number is a number which is related with the associating, those people who live in Delhi, to its call center. Their representative will surely help you out in the various below mentioned case.
- Present Status of Voter ID.
- New Registration or Enrollment.
- Emendation in Voter Id Card.
- The document’s needed for Enrollment.
- And also about Post Grumble and Trailing.
Voter Id Card Helpline Number- 1950
The above mentioned number has its time bound which is in between 9.30 am to 6.00 pm. But, this number is applicable for weekdays. So, don’t call this number on Holidays. This number is applicable to its Delhi users and for another state as well, as it is for all India voters.
Voter ID customer care Toll free number
If you want to contact election commission of India regarding any query, then check these numbers below:
- EPABX: 23052205 – 10, 23052212 – 18, 23052146, 23052148, 23052150
- FAX LINES: 23052219, 23052223 – 25
- CONTROL ROOM: 23052220, 23052221
Users can easily email their interest and problems at [email protected], for any technical assist & support.
National Voters Service Portal/Official Website: http://www.nvsp.in
Users can also post their grumble or opinion. It includes a very simple method. And for this, they have to create an Account on this Website www.eci-citizenservices.nic.in.
All Indian voters can join for Trail their actual Application, New Registration and many more, by adding themselves in National Voters Service Portal (NVSP), which is presently launched. They need to just click upon the below-mentioned link and fill up the needed form.
- How to Track the Status of Voter ID Card?
Ans- Users can click upon the link which is given to them by appealing online reference id after some time, i.e., www.nvsp.in/Forms/Forms/trackstatus. Now, they have to register the id and press on track status button. And you are done.
- What are the grievance redressal mechanisms present for Voters?
Ans- If people have any issue regarding the elector’s photo, electoral roll, Identity Card or any another election which relates to the topic, which they may ingress the following Officers.
- Chief Electoral Officer- At the state level
- District Election Officer- At the District Level
- Assistant Returning Officer- At Taluka or Tahsil Level
- Returning Officer- At the Constituency-Level
- Electoral Registration Officer- At the Constituency-Level
- Zonal Officer- For a group of Poling stations
- Presiding Officer- At Polling Station
- How to give the petition for Name, Age, Photograph, Gender, Address, DOB and More for correction?
Ans- Below, are the steps which relate to applying for any emendation.
- Firstly, users need to visit at www.nvsp.in.
- Secondly, they have to click upon “Correction of Entries in Electoral Roll”.
- Now, they will be used to a Form 8.
- Lastly, they have to fill up the form.
- How to Apply for Deletion of Voter Id Card?
Ans- Just follow up the below mentioned steps to delete your voter id card.
- First of all, people have to visit at www.nvsp.in.
- Second of all, you have to click upon “Deletion or Objection on Election Roll”.
- Now, you will be utilized to a Form 7.
- Last, of all, you have to fill up the form.
Below mentioned link for State Wise “Chief Electoral Officers” just go to the beneath link. You just need to select the State and click upon Go.
State Wise Official Webpage: eci.nic.in/eci_main1/Links.aspx
And on that page, you can easily get all associated details such as their Contact Number, Polling Booth Officer Office Address and many more.
Region Wise Toll-Free Numbers for Election Commission:
- North-West- 1800-111-401
- North East- 1800-111-402
- North- 1800-111-408
- Central- 1800-111-404
- West- 1800-111-407
- New Delhi- 1800-111-409
- South- 1800-111-403
- South-West- 1800-111-405
- East- 1800-111-406
Also Read: How to check your voter id card status